While each project is unique, our clients take several common steps to realize their log home dreams.
1. Decide upon property or a specific setting for the home.
2. Research and eventually chooose a log home manufacturer.
3. Finalize a home plan with the manufacturer and obtain log package pricing.
4. Obtain construction pricing from one or more builders and eventually choose one.
5. Order the log package approximately six to eight weeks before delivery; begin sitework and foundation.
6. Receive the log package and build the log shell.
7. Upon shell completion, move inside and install mechanicals and all interior fixtures and finishes.
8. Move in and begin enjoying the log home lifestyle.
While many log home companies provide and help with some of the steps listed above, at Strongwood we believe in providing assistance with each and every step in the process.